Tuesday 16 April 2013

tuesday

HELLO CLOUD.

Today I heard that you are angry and I almost understand why but it makes me sad all the same. I can see you covering the sky and I can feel your cold breath on my finger tips.
Let today be the day you let go of all your rain. Squeeze yourself dry over a place where there are no people, for your tears do not belong in their eyes.
Watch your woeful waters as they fall. Watch them become an oh so small part of the big, deep blue and breathe baby, breathe. When you are empty and no longer angry search your sky for light. The earth delights in brightness.
If you must rain again, let that water be gentle. Let it not hurt when it falls.
I think people fear the rain when you are angry and so they stay indoors, even when you are not. They miss out on seeing the beauty of a storm that is peaceful.
Be kind, cloud. Be humble.

HELLO VIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment