Saturday 20 April 2013

saturday

HELLO PETAL.

You have been by my bedside for nine days now and I don't want to let you go. I never did.
I've watched you grow in those nine days and you are bigger. Much bigger. You should be so proud, petal.
The day I found you I was weeping and I brought you home to make me happy. Though I am weeping still. I am weeping for you because in my heart I know you can't stay. I thought about hanging you up to dry by the window so I could keep you forever but something told me that I need to put you back, beneath the dirt. The dust. When I looked at you I knew it was true.
Though in my heart is hope that when I do so you will let your soul grow, that you will become a thousand petals instead of just one. Hope that I can bring you home to make me happy. A thousand times.

HELLO VIEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment