Sunday 2 September 2012

hello sunshine, come into my life



I fell asleep on a patch of green beneath the bluest sky this afternoon and let the slightest feeling of summer warm me right to my bones. Such a feeling is one that I have truly missed. It is a feeling I am glad has returned.

September and the sunshine have brought a certain happiness to my soul. My mind seems clearer. Brighter. I feel inspired and creative. My heart has been humbled by the presence of new people. I only wish I was brave enough to tell them so..

Amidst the bliss I have been building dreams and letting my mind wander wherever it may. I have been playing certain songs over and over, listening again and again to the sounds and letting them linger. I have been sitting in silence, in solitude and thinking. Breathing. Feeling.

Something is coming. Something good. Something wonderful.


1 comment: