Saturday 22 September 2012

fond farewell to a friend

In the last two months I have been a witness to wonderous things. I have met new faces and fell in love with places and seen changes I never thought I would see. Particular people have been a blessing and I hope with all my heart that they know. They have taught me to be happy and to be hopeful. And so I am.

Today we sat in the sunshine until it became shadows and even then we stayed. We told all kinds of tales and we let our laughter linger. When the moon finally started to climb we said goodbye. For one it was farewell for twenty-four months. He is off to an island where he will teach those that will listen and preach what he knows to be true. Goodness and mercy will follow him as he goes, I know.
















No comments:

Post a Comment