Tuesday 13 March 2012

on account of new things

I decided to start a new blog for things a little closer to home. For everything.
My world is not what it used to be and I feel a clean page is necessary. I've been home a month and things are only now beginning to appear different to how they were when I left them a year ago. The general thrill of returning lingers but is no longer so prominent, the life pursuit is what it is. Troubling, yet wonderful. Exhausting, yet joyful. Changes make me anxious and excited. People have the same effect.
This week is a little troubling on account of a few things. My mind is tired and my boots could use a few feathers. Though, I remind myself that it is only Tuesday and the coming days may greet me with joy. And I remind you not to be alarmed nor concerned by these words. I simply have a few too many stones in my stones in my socks, it will just take a little time to shake them all out. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment