Friday 30 March 2012

a chain of little episodes

On Thursday, with only a small cup of confidence in my soul, I presented these photographs for assessment at uni. The brief of the project was to photograph a 'chain of little episodes'. A narrative or a collection of  images that were in some way connected. I am a people watcher. I observe and I create. I love the mystery of a stranger. I love to look at the smaller facets, the details of such people and conjure up a tale of who they are and what life might be like. I believe you can tell a lot about a person by their feet, their shoes. Hence, this is what I chose to photograph. I was incredibly happy with my captures and just as happy, if not more with my High Distinction. 









1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic and you are simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete